Saturday, February 18, 2012

Expecting Something in the Mail

I broke my promise to myself and made an order on QVC.

As of Monday, I should have in my possession some Tarte goodies valued over $200 that I got for just under $100 with shipping, so thats pretty exciting!

tarte Amazonian Clay Full-Coverage Foundation SPF 15 in Fair ($38)
Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush ($32)
tarte Glow Your Way to Gorgeous 8-pc Maracuja & Clay Collection
   - 0.42 oz Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Fair ($24)
   - 0.20 oz Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Wear Blush in Peaceful ($25)
   - 0.10 oz Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Shadow in Shimmering Taupe
   - 0.056 oz Amazonian Clay SmolderEYES eyeliner in Fig ($25)
   - 0.24 fl oz Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara in Black ($19)
   - 0.10 oz Lip Luster in Sweet ($24)
   - Blush Brush ($28)
   - Shadow Brush
   - Sharpener ($2)
   - Carryall Bag

I am looking forward to testing out these items and putting up reviews. I have been testing the tarte Amazonian Clay Full-Coverage Foundation SPF 15 in Fair and Ivory. So I am looking forward to being able to wear this foundation every day. I am also extremely excited for the Amazonian Clay 12 hour Blush. In general, I think these purchases are going to be great. Granted I was trying to "no buy" but I didn't survive that plan so well. Next month I am going to be in Florida for a family vacation and Chicago for a work trip, so I was hoping to save money this month, but this deal was too good to pass up, and I needed a new foundation and I'm almost through my Benefit Erase Paste so I was in need of a good concealer, the blush, etc are just added fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment