Saturday, February 11, 2012

Nail Polish Obsession Tag

1. What's your favorite nail polish company?
Sephora by OPI is my favorite

2. Glitter or no glitter?
I do love glitter, but its not an everyday look for me.

3. OPI, China Glaze or Essie?
OPI or China Glaze.

4. When do you change your nail polish?
Every couple of days, usually at night after work.

5. What's your favorite color on your nails?
Sephora by OPI "Metro Chic"

6. Darks or Brights?
Darks in the fall/winter, but brights for spring/summer and when I need a little sunshine.

7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
Sephora by OPI "Break a Leg-Warmer"

8. Matte Nails - In or Out?
I like Essie's Matte top coat, so I can add it to a look.

9. French manicure?
Yes, especially for interviews/business dress.

10. Favorite Winter Color?
OPI "Ski Teal We Drop", China Glaze "Urban Night"

No comments:

Post a Comment