Wednesday, June 5, 2013

NOTD: Zoya Maya

This manicure is a Zoya Maya. I think its a great light and bright spring color. And it appears that coral is a hot color again this year. I purchased Maya over a year ago. 

Color: Maya is a buildable orangey coral color. The color is unique to my nail polish collection.

Formula/Application: The consistency of Maya is pretty average/thick and applies very smoothly. With one coat, it gives a sheer jelly-like consistency. I did two coats for this look, and there is still a jelly-like sheerness to the polished look, I can see the nail line with two coats on. This polish finishes with a nice shine on its own, although I always add a top coat to maintain lasting power.


Wear Time: I tend to get a pretty good wear out of all of my Zoya nail polishes. I can usually go 5 days before changing polish, with minimal wear on the tips. 

Would I repurchase? I really like this color, so I think that I would, if I run out of this color. I definitely recommend this color. I think its very beautiful and doesn't look too warm against my skin. After wearing this color for two full days, I must say I forgot how much I love this color. I have been staring at my nails! Definitely recommend. I might pick up a bottle for my mom.












No comments:

Post a Comment