Friday, August 30, 2013

Shopping My Collection - Vacation House Makeup

I am getting ready for a long weekend in Florida over Labor Day. This year my mom purchased a condo on the Gulf of Mexico. This will be my first time visiting since the purchase, and I am going back again in November for Thanksgiving. I decided I would take some products down to keep down there so that I have less to bring back and forth with me every trip.

Keep in mind, I am doing this by taking products I already own, so its in line with the "shopping my collection" instead of shopping when I get down there or bringing a full makeup bag back and forth, I figured what better way to ensure I get use out of my less frequently used products.

You will see I have quite the collection of color products. Some neutral eyeshadows, with some less neutral and more out there colors. But I really love the look of the blue eyeshadow as a liner look, and the purple is great as a light dusting all over the lid.

I plan to bring down my foundation and concealer products, as well as primer and lipstick/gloss/balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment