Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Review: Physican's Formula Organic Wear FakeOut Mascara

Product: Physician's Formula Organic Wear FakeOut Mascara

Color:  Ultra Black
Price:  $9.99
Size:   0.26 oz
Packaging:  Fuschia curved flat leaf patterned packaging with green script
Brush: Large rubberized bristle brush
Scent: None
Yay or Nay?  YAY

This mascara is holy grail material for me. It is a nice natural mascara with a natural look with a little extra oomph courtesy of the fibers. The fibers are said to be the first every natural fibers. 


Color: I found this mascara to be a nice deep black color. I have used "darker" black colors before, but this is perfect for any everyday mascara look for me. Nothing too special about the color of the product, but I like it. 

Formula/Application: This mascara is really nice and light-weight to wear. This mascara has fibers which scared me a bit at first. Because of my sensitivity, I have not had great success with fibered mascaras, but this one works great. I find its great to layer under other mascaras or to just wear alone. Alone its a nice natural look, which is perfect for work and everyday. I can build it up a bit, although I tend to find one nice coat is enough for a noticeably darker and pronounced lash look. I love that this does not leave my lashes feeling "crunchy" or hard. I feel that my lashes are still touchable when I use this mascara. 

Wear Time: This mascara boasts a 24 hour wear time, I am not sure if that is accurate or not, but I find that this mascara wears well all day for me. I do not find any flaking or "loss" of the fibers throughout the day. It looks the same when I take it off as it did when I put it on most days. If my eyes water, I do find that the product starts to wear away. 

Would I repurchase? Absolutely, I have and will continue to. I really enjoy this mascara as an everyday mascara that it is a go to product for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment