Friday, January 31, 2014

Nail Polish Collection: Red, Orange, Yellow Swatches

Not my most reached for colors of nail polish, but I have still amassed quite the selection. I tend to wear the coral/orange shades in the spring/summer. Coral is one of my favorite pedicure colors for the summer time. And I think the reds I have are great for holiday manicures and cold weather. The yellows are primarily coupon deals that I got to experiment with nail art and the whatnot. I find that I do wear the lighter orange/coral shades quite frequently in the spring/summer month as well.


Right to Left: Revlon Buttercup, CG Pina Colada, Revlon Sunshine Sparkle,  Julep Blake, Revlon Crystal Glow, SH Peachy Keen, Sinful Colors Frozen Pink, Studio M Jelly Bean,
Revlon Sorbet, Color Club Clambake Coral, Zoya Maya, Maybelline Coral Crush,
SH Wine Not?, 
SH Red Zin, SH Flirt, OPI for Sephora I'm With Brad



Reds
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Wine Not? - Metallic Garnet Red
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Red Zin - Cream True Red
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Flirt - Shimmered Burgundy
OPI for Sephora I'm With Brad - Shimmered Dark Coffee with Micro Wine Glitter





Orange/Corals
Sinful Colors Frozen Pink - Sheer peach shimmer with Pink Duochrome
Studio M Jelly Bean Dream - Peach with Pink Glitter
Revlon Colorstay Sorbet - Medium Orange Cream
Color Club Clambake Coral - Orange -Coral cream
Zoya Maya - Bright Pink-Coral with Tangerine undertones jelly cream
Maybelline Color Show Coral Crush - Orange-Coral cream





 Yellows

Revlon Colorstay Buttercup - Pale yellow cream
Covergirl Stay Brillant Gloss-tini Pina Colada - Pale yellow jelly cream
Revlon Sunshine Sparkle - Pale yellow cream with glitter
Julep Blake - Medium Yellow cream
Revlon Top Speed Crystal Glow - Neon yellow cream




My favorite is definitely the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Peachy Keen. This shade is my go to for a nice clean manicured look, perfect for any occasion to make your nails look professional and cared for. I really like the Zoya Maya shade for the spring and summer, and I usually wear it as a pedicure once it gets warm out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment