Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Nail Polish Collection: Neutral Swatches

In my neutral colors I have nudes, taupe/greige, browns, white, grey and black. I find that I favor the grey/taupe colors the most. I think that these colors, while in the neutral box, are unique still. I find that when I do not know what i want to do, a greige/taupe color is the best.

I really like nude nail polish shades. I find that nudes work perfect for a no-fuss manicure that looks professional and immaculate. I do find that these manicures are a bit higher maintenance because as soon as there is any chipping it ruins the entire effect of the look, that of being a clean professional manicure. 

I use white and black colors mostly in combination with other polish colors, usually glitters. 


Left to Right: OPI for Sephora Don't Feed the Hand Models, Ulta Set the Nude, Revlon Colorstay Trade Winds, OPI for Sephora Run With It, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Commander in Chic, China Glaze Below Deck, OPI for Sephora Metro Chic, Revlon Perplex, Revlon Colorstay French Roast, China Glaze White on White, Revlon Matte Suede Powder Puff, OPI My Pointe Exactly, OPI for Sephora Break a Leg Warmer, Ulta Smoke Screen, Revlon Black Lingere, China Glaze Tinzel Town, Revlon Ritzy, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Midnight in NY



OPI for Sephora Don't Feed the Hand Models - Pink Beige
Ulta Set the Nude - Nude
OPI for Sephora Run With It - Light Cement Taupe/Grey
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Commander in Chic - Grey/Purple/Brown
China Glaze Below Deck - Grey/Purple/Brown
OPI for Sephora Metro Chic - Grey/Purple/Brown
Revlon Perplex - Grey/Purple/Brown
Revlon Colorstay French Roast - Brown with shimmer



Revlon Matte Seude Powder Puff - White with blue duochrome
OPI My Pointe Exactly - Light Grey Jelly
OPI for Sephora Break a Leg Warmer - Charcoal Grey
Ulta Smoke Screen - Grey
Revlon Black Lingere - Black
China Glaze - Blackened silver glitter
Revlon Ritzy - Black Jelly with Black and Silver Glitter
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Midnight in NY - Black with multi-colored micro glitter




My favorites include China Glaze Below Deck, Sephora for OPI Metro Chic, Revlon Perplex, OPI My Pointe Exactly, China Glaze Tinsel Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment