Monday, January 27, 2014

Nail Polish Collection: Aqua/Teal Swatches

Without a doubt, my most loved color family of nail polish, and in general is my aqua/teal colors. I have a ton of variations on practically the same color, and I really enjoy wearing them. I find deep teal colors to be perfect for the fall into winter, and the aqua shades I find are great all year long.


Left to Right: Jordana Ocean Frost, Maybelline Color Show Mint Mist, China Glaze For Audrey, Wet and Wild Megalast I need a Refresh-mint, China Glaze Aquadelic, Studio M New Bohemian, Studio M Spring is in the Air, Orly Ancient Jade, OPI for Sephora Ocean Love Potion, China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise, Maybelline Color Show Intense Teal, OPI for Sephora Mermaid to Order, OPI Ski Teal We Drop, Zoya Frida, Zoya Cynthia, Sinfucl Colors Calypso, Sally Hansen Insta-dry Teal-Fast, Revlon Brilliant Strength Beguile,  Sinful Colors See You Soon, Sinful Colors Whats Your Name


Jordana Ocean Frost - Sheer aqua
Maybelline Color Show Mint Mist - Light Mint green with blue tint
China Glaze For Audrey - Robin's Egg Blue
Wet and Wild Megalast I Need a Refresh-ment - Mint Green with blue tint
China Glaze Aquadelic - Aqua/Green
Studio M New Bohemian - Blue/Green Aqua
Studio M Spring is in the Air - Bright Aqua
Orly Ancient Jade - Blue Green
OPI for Sephora Ocean Love Potion - Medium Teal/Green
China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise - Bright Turquoise


Maybelline Color Show Intense Teal - Teal
OPI for Sephora Mermaid to Order - Teal/Blue/Green Duochrome
Zoya Frida - Teal Jelly
Zoya Cynthia - Blackened Teal
Sinful Colors Calypso - Blackened Teal with Green tint
Sally Hansen Insta-dry Teal-Fast - Deep Blue/Green Teal
Revlon Brilliant Strength Beguile - Blackened Teal Shimmer
Sinful Colors See You Soon - Blackened Teal/Blue Shimmer
Sinful Colors Whats Your Name - Black Jelly base with Teal/Blue/Purple Shimmer

I am tempted to say they are all my favorite! But really, I would have to say that of the lighter colors China Glaze For Audrey is my favorite. This one is a cult favorite for a reason, its the perfect robin's egg blue color I have actually used up a bottle of it, which rarely happens. I definitely prefer the deeper teals overall. I would have to say my favorite is OPI Ski Teal We Drop. It is the perfect dark teal color, but not too dark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment