Monday, September 24, 2012

I've switched candles...

In my house, decor doesn't really change season-to-season, with the exception of Christmas time. I don't store away clothes, as I am lucky enough to have ample closet space in my bedroom, so I keep everything out all year long, but for me, the real change comes in the scented candles I choose to burn. I love nothing more than picking out fall scents and letting them bring a cozy warm smell to my house, as the whether gets chilly. And when I start to get cabin fever in the winter, I always break out a stored summer candle or two.

Right now I am burning Salted Caramel from Bath & Body Works. This is a new take on Salty Caramel, I believe, and its not as strong as the one from last year, but its still got a rich caramel scent with almost a salty undertone. It makes me think of hayrides and caramel popcorn. As a child my neighborhood held a halloween hayride each year, and that is one thing that brings it back to me.

Stock Photo from Bath & Body Works
http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13115382&cp=12586994.12936192.4147333


I also have a Leaves candle out, and I already burned through one of the new Cinnamon Sugared Donut candles, which I also really liked, and an Autumn candle that I had left over from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment