Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Summer Favorites

I wanted to go through some of my favorite products from this past summer. This summer I have been rediscovering my own makeup collection, I got sucked into a few too many good deals, and decided to try to stick to what I have since then. I was using lots of different products but here is a run down of my favorites from this summer.

1. Most worn nail polish: Zoya Maya - a beautiful and bright pinky-coral that has a jelly-like finish

2. Most worn hair product: Bumble & Bumble Tonic

3. Most worn bag: White Coach Hobo

4. Most worn shoes: Old Navy Flip Flops (Casual), Nine West Purple Heels (Work)

5. Most worn accessories: Tortoiseshell sunglasses

6. Most worn foundation: Tarte Maracuja Foundation in Fair

7. Most worn blush/bronzer: Benefit Bella Bamba

8. Most worn lip product: Fresh Rose Lipbalm

9. Most worn mascara: Tarte lights, cameras, lashes and Rimmel Sexy Curves

10. Most worn eyeshadow: MAC Satin Taupe

No comments:

Post a Comment