Thursday, October 25, 2012

Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012




I received this VoxBox in the middle of last week. I was super excited to try out the products. I have had a chance to try out all the products, and I will be reviewing them shortly. But first I wanted to give a sneak peak into the contents of the box.




I am really loving the variety of products in this box. There are products for your hair, skin, makeup, lifestyle. I think its a great variety. I am extremely excited to try out the Hair Cream and Spin Pins, I have given the spin pins a little test run this weekend, and I definitely like the concept but I have to learn how to use them a little better. I know I love all things Bath & Body Works, so I am excited to have my mini candle.

This box contains:
NYC Individual Eyes in Dark Shadows
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit
Bath & Body Works Mini Candle in Nutmeg and Spice
EBOOST
Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin
Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream
Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin

Disclosure: Influenster is a web community that sends themed VoxBox's to individuals who meet certain specifications. Influenster provides the opportunity for people to provide reviews regarding the products, whether raving or expressing disappointment, its appropriate to share with everyone. Through this site, and other social media, brands are able to be shared, etc. The products are sent, not expecting or being guaranteed a specific review, and like I stated previously, they have a specific theme that usually fits within the tester's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment