Sunday, October 21, 2012

Influenster Bride-to-Be VoxBox 2012

I received this VoxBox a couple of weeks ago. I was super excited to try out the products. I have had a chance to try out all the products, and I will be reviewing them shortly. But first I wanted to give a sneak peak into the contents of the box.



The products included in this box range from flirty lashes by Kiss to a sleep aid drink. I especially was excited to try out the repairing hair care range.

This box contains:
Kiss everEZlashes
Dream Water
IvyDate
Rescue Gum
Schwarkopf Professionals BC Repair Rescue
- Shampoo
- Conditioner
- Sealed Ends

Disclosure: Influenster is a web community that sends themed VoxBox's to individuals who meet certain specifications. Influenster provides the opportunity for people to provide reviews regarding the products, whether raving or expressing disappointment, its appropriate to share with everyone. Through this site, and other social media, brands are able to be shared, etc. The products are sent, not expecting or being guaranteed a specific review, and like I stated previously, they have a specific theme that usually fits within the tester's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment