Monday, October 22, 2012

Influenster: Kiss everEZlashes



I received the Kiss ever EZlashes in 03 as part of a Influenster VoxBox.

I really like false lashes for a night out, wedding, etc. I think its fun to doll yourself up every once in awhile. For truly fancy occasions, I have had individual lashes professionally applied, as I think that is the most natural route, but can be so entirely time consuming when you are going to do it on a Friday night. 

I typically purchase Ardell lashes, in individuals and I really like the effect they give, but like I stated they can be time consuming. I feel that full strips can be very fake looking, but I was pleasantly surprised by these lashes.

I wish I had snapped a good picture to show you the effect these lashes had for me, but sadly I didn't. I wore them out last weekend when I went out for a night out, dinner and then out for drinks with some girlfriends.

I really liked that they were subtle but added volume to my lashes. I have naturally long lashes, that are lighter, but I hate the look of piling on mascara, so I tend to go for a quick coat of black mascara just to darken them up, but this also volumized my lashline and I really liked the effect.

I will definitely look at more styles of this style of Kiss with the applicator strings. I found it super simple to line up and apply. 

One downside is I don't know how it would work if you had to cut the lashes down to fit, which I gladly didn't have that issue with. 

I think these are a great idea for those who are just starting out with lashes because the easy application takes some of the drama out of the application process. The glue dried fast and they stayed put for at least 8 hours! :)

Disclosure: This item was sent as a part of Influenster's Bride-to-Be VoxBox 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment