Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Influenster: Dream Water in Snoozeberry

I received the Dream Water in Snoozeberry (blueberry pomegranate) flavor as part of a Influenster VoxBox.

I decided to give it a test run on Sunday night after a very long and draining weekend.

I must say that I was completely skeptical. No doubt about that. I liked the taste of this product a lot, but that wasn't a surprise to me, I love all things pomegranate! :)

I liked the taste and I don't know if it was that I was utterly and completely exhausted or the dream water, but I fell asleep really easily Sunday night.

I don't know for sure if I will look into purchasing, but I can imagine for some extremely stressful and sleepless nights that it could be helpful to have one around.

My work is very demanding and stressful, I work approximately 60-70 hours each week in an often high stress environment, which can be mentally and physically exhausting.

I see this as a once in awhile type thing, and for its purpose, it seems to work. Like I said I may pick up one to have around, but I don't see myself drinking these on a regular basis.

Have you ever tried Dream Water? What do you think of it?

Disclosure: This item was sent as a part of Influenster's Bride-to-Be VoxBox 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment