Friday, October 26, 2012

Influenster: Schwarzkopf Professionals BC Repair Rescue


I received the Schwarzkopf Professionals BC Repair Rescue System in the recent Influenster Bride-to-Be VoxBox 2012. 

I have been using this system for the past few weeks, and I am really liking it. I got the system at the end of September/beginning of October, and I wanted to give my hair a good chance to adjust to see how it worked. I can confidently say I am loving it!

I had my hair highlighted about 6 weeks ago, and when I was at the Salon, my Hair Stylist recommended that I get a deep conditioning treatment, Sebastian Penetraitt. Unfortunately the Salon was out of stock, and they put in an order for me. The Sebastian product came in just when I got the VoxBox, so I have been testing them out together. 

I was my hair every other day usually. I have used the shampoo and conditioner for each wash over the last three weeks, and I have been using the Sealed Ends treatment after ever other wash. Its an easy leave in product which I love because I can put it in even if I am in a rush. I save my other deep treatment for once a week, per my stylist's suggestion, as it is a three minute treatment that must be washed out. 

I have noticed that my hair is feeling healthier. I had my hair cut and highlighted recently, so I was expecting some dryness, and I am loving how this new treatment system is stopping that from happening. I honestly had never even looked at Schwarzkopf products, so I am really happy to have had the opportunity to test drive these products, and I will definitely look to them when I run out as a replacement product. 

My other regular hair care products include: Bumble & Bumble Tonic, Bumble & Bumble Thickening Spray, Sebastian Penetraitt. I don't use a lot of product in my hair for styling purposes, other than those listed.

If my opinion changes, I will keep updated. Also, when I run out I will keep you updated if I end up repurchasing or finding something different. 

Disclosure: This item was sent as a part of Influenster's Bride-to-Be VoxBox 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment