Sunday, November 18, 2012

Holidays Ahead...

This is the time of year when things seems to go in fast-motion. The last month has gone in pretty fast motion for me. My grandmother passed away November 7, and the days since then and even leading up to it, are kind of a blur. I have a short week at work this week, which is nice, and my sister is going to be coming home on Tuesday night, so we are planning for some fun family time on Wednesday night when I get out of work, complete with games and competition! :)

As far as the holidays themselves go, this year is odd, because for the past 4.5 years we have planned holidays around my grandmother, who needed someone in her home caring for her most of the time, and so our holiday plans are still geared towards her house.

I am looking forward to some family time with my mom and siblings this long weekend, and of course, we have to help with things having doing with my grandma, so I am guessing it will also be a very emotionally draining time, but it needs to be done.

Unfortunately, with all that going on, things have been a little bare on the blogging front. But I will try to get back on track with things.

No comments:

Post a Comment