Sunday, November 18, 2012

Influenster: Boots No7 Beautiful Skin

Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion & Night Cream
I received the Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion and Night Cream for Normal/Dry skin in the recent Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012.


I love trying new skincare products, as I am always looking for the perfect products. My skin has changed in the past year, I used to be much more oily/combination, and I have found that I have some much dryer areas as of recent. I was excited to give this combo a try as a result.

I used these samples for about two weeks, and I must say I really like the products. The Cleansing Lotion was a new concept to me. This product retails for $8.49 at ShopBootsUSA (http://www.shopbootsusa.com/), Target, drugstore.com, and Ulta. I followed the instructions for use, that I found on the Influenster website: Best applied to dry skin, massage upward and across the skin using cotton or wool, avoiding the eye area, and wipe off. I use Target Up&Up cotton pads, but I am thinking of checking out the Shiesedo face cottons as well, and I think they would work great for this. 

My only issue with this product is that it isn't eye safe, and while I really like the way it works all over my face, I often look for multi-functional products. But overall, I really like this product, and the way that it left my skin feeling, it was fresh and clean without feeling dried out or tight. 

The second-step in this two-step system is the night cream. I really enjoyed this night cream, it was rich but not heavy. I often find that moisturizers that are made for skin that borders on dry can be overly heavy and oily, but I really enjoyed the texture of this moisturizer. 
I found that my skin reacted really well to this product range. My skin is very sensitive, but I had no breakout issues and my skin didn't react in any negative ways. If anything, I felt this cleansing lotion was so effective that it was really thoroughly cleaning my skin and was if anything helping with my skin's behavior.

Disclosure: This item was sent complimentary for testing as a part of Influenster's Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment