Sunday, November 18, 2012

Influenster: Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle

I am huge fan of Bath & Body Works, and I was super excited to receive the fall mini candle in Nutmeg & Spice in the Influenster Beauty Blogger Box. You can find these candles at: http://www.bathandbodyworks.com or at any Bath & Body Works store.
Bath & Body Works Nutmeg and Spice

I had never tried the Nutmeg & Spice scent, but I found I really like it. I tend to like "foody" scents from the fall and winter collections the most. I always love the Kitchen Spice, Caramel scents, and I love Twisted Peppermint.

Product Information:
Size: 1.3 oz
Scent: a warm and cozy fragrance inspired by an elegant mixture of nutmeg and all of autumn's very best spices.
Cost: $3.50 (often can find sales, such as 2 for $5)



I love the scents that the Bath & Body Works candles have. I really enjoyed the scent of this candle, it was very fitting for the fall/holiday season, as it smells like something baking. I really love that I can light it in my kitchen, and even the small candle scents the room. At first I lit the candle and actually placed it in a stained glass candle holder I have from Target, that really gave off a beautiful look, but then I thought of another way to use this smaller sized candle, and keep the scent a little longer. I have a candle warmer, that I purchased a couple of years ago at Walmart for $5. I have used the 4 oz Bath & Body Works candles on it before, and those fit great, but this worked too. It helps to get the scent going quickly, as it liquifies the candle and therefore allows the scent to transmit. This also helps to make the candle last longer, as it liquifies the candle, but doesn't really burn through the wax. The scent will start to fade after awhile. So far I have used the candle warmer about 3-4 times after my first time burning the candle, and the scent is still strong.

I love this candle, and was excited to use the coupon that was enclosed and picked up some candles for the colder months, including a beloved Twisted Peppermint, and some gifts. :) I will continue to recommend these candles, I love them.

Disclosure: This item was sent complimentary for testing as a part of Influenster's Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment