Sunday, November 18, 2012

Influenster: Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit


Kiss Lashes Website Link


I received the Kiss Ever PRO Lashes in 05 as part of a Influenster VoxBox. You can find these lashes at Walgreens for $4.99 and also can find lashes on http://www.everezlashes.com/home

I really like false lashes for a night out, wedding, etc. I think its fun to doll yourself up every once in awhile. For truly fancy occasions, I have had individual lashes professionally applied, as I think that is the most natural route, but can be so entirely time consuming when you are going to do it on a Friday night. 

I typically purchase Ardell lashes, in individuals and I really like the effect they give, but like I stated they can be time consuming. I feel that full strips can be very fake looking, but I was pleasantly surprised by these lashes.

I really liked that this these lashes were 100% human hair. They were a bit thicker for false lashes then I tend to utilize, and this is because I am always wary of looking like I am wearing false lashes. I want a perfectly full lashline that looks completely natural. These lashes didn't look perfectly natural, but that isn't to say they didn't look good, they just looked less natural than any other lashes I have used.


I wore these lashes when I was at a memorial, as I didn't want to wear mascara. These lashes stayed on the entire day, from 11am-8pm. The glue dried fast and they stayed put for at least 10 hours! Because these lashes were less natural, they were perfect to wear without mascara. I really liked them for that purpose. I wouldn't 

I really like that these lashes can easily be cut down to size. Which is a plus, because I could also see using these on the outer half of the eye with something a little more natural in the first half of the eye, by means of individuals and doubling the use of one packet.

Disclosure: This item was sent complimentary for testing as a part of Influenster's Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment