Saturday, November 2, 2013

NOTD: Maybelline Navy Narcissist and Julep Blake and China Glaze White on White ][v][ GO BLUE ][v][

It's game time! One of my favorite things about fall is college football. I love watching University of Michigan Football games. There is nothing quite like a game at The Big House, Michigan's stadium. This weekend the Wolverines are facing off agains the Spartans. If you are not from Michigan, nor a fan of Big Ten football, then you could probably care less, but in this state your loyalty usually lies with one of these two schools. As a proud alumna of U of M I am excited for this game, even if this season has been a bit lackluster, I am always a true fan.

I am reusing colors I have used recently, so not really much of a review, just wanted to give a sneak peak at my manicure for this game.

 ][v][ GO BLUE ][v][





No comments:

Post a Comment