Monday, November 11, 2013

Sephora Haul: Skincare, skincare and more skincare.

Lately, my skin has been reacting really badly to the changing weather, and I have been struck with a ton of breakouts.

I decided I wanted to give the Clarisonic deep pore cleansing brush head a try, and so I picked it up with the Sephora friends and family sale. Additionally I picked up some staples from Philosophy, the Purity made simple gel cleanser and the Makeup Optional Skin set that has a full sized help me retinol treatment cream and 8 oz Purity Made Simple traditional cleanser, as well as half size Hope in a Jar face cream and Eye Hope eye cream.



















The philosophy products are fail safes for me. The Help Me is $47 on its own, the kit was $72 (although it shows a price of $89 on the box) and the full size eye hope is $49. Just the help me and mini Eye Hope are equivalent to the price of the kit. Hope in a Jar is not my favorite moisturizer, but its nice, and I love purity, the gel formula is my preferred version but I like the traditional face wash as well. I picked up a full size Purity Made Simple gel cleanser because mine is almost finished.





I love my Clarisonic Mia, and I needed to pick up some new brush heads so I decided to stock up with a years supply with the discount code. Each brush is $25.00 and the four pack is $75.00, so its a deal as is, but then add on the 20% off and my overly expensive face cleansing routine doesn't seem all that unreasonable because it works out to $5 per month, as the brush heads need to be replaced every three months. 

I am debating whether or not to pick anything else up with the VIB sale, maybe another eye cream as I am searching for the best yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment