Thursday, November 7, 2013

NOTD: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Cherry, Cherry Bang, Bang!



Product: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure
Color:   Cherry, Cherry Bang, Bang!
Price:  $7.50-$10.00 
Size:   0.5 fl oz
Packaging:  squared bottle with silver and black handle lid
Scent: None
Yay or Nay?  YAY









This manicure is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Cherry, Cherry Bang, Bang! This is a beautiful cool toned berry color that is a perfect fall color to me. I love how bright and vibrant it is but still very deep and rich. 


Color: This cool toned berry color has a purple undertone. It screams fall to me, but the purple undertone keeps this look fun and fresh. Its a cream finish, no sparkle. I did two coats and got full opacity of color. 


Formula/Application: I really enjoy the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure formula. I have several of the older formula bottles, and one of the new ones. This is one of the older bottles. They are said to be the complete manicure with base, color and top coat all in one. I always wear a base coat, the biggest reason being that I do not want to stain or otherwise ruin my natural nails, and I always use a top coat as well. This cream finish of this polish is very nice, I did find on the first coat it was slightly streaky, but a second thin coat of polish evened things out perfectly.

Wear Time: I find that I can get a good five days wear time with the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes.  The pictures show the nails after a full two days of wear. No chipping, minimal tip wear. I type on a computer all day for work and I have tip wear with every polish. I really like this line of polishes because of the long wear.

Would I repurchase? I will continue to purchase polishes from this line. I could see myself repurchasing this color, if its still available, as its a good fall color for me, that is flattering on my pale cool toned skin and does not wash me out too much. I would absolutely recommend this color because its a fun rich fall color to add to your fall lineup.

No comments:

Post a Comment