Saturday, November 9, 2013

QVC TSV November 18, 2013 - Tarte Bow & Go Kit - TARTE TSV at QVC

I purchased the QVC TSV Tarte Bow & Go which is available on auto-delivery and will air on November 18, 2013. I got it with code A252459. The TSV price is $49.98, you can find it linked with the below picture. With shipping and tax, this came to $60.10 for me. It includes 24 full-sized products.
This set is awesome, for gift giving or to keep for yourself. It includes 16 full-sized Amazonian clay eyeshadows in a mix of matte and shimmered finishes, no chunky glitter in this kit, 2 full-size Lights, Cameras, Lashes Mascaras, 2 full-sized SmolderEYES Amazonian clay waterproof liners in fig and brown, as well as 4 full-sized Lipsurgence Lip Cremes in Precious, Promise, Thoughtful and Wonder. 



Breaking down the value is shocking
4 Lipsurgences                           $24.00 x 4 = $96.00
2 Lights, Camera, Lashes          $19.00 x 2 = $38.00
2 SmolderEYES Liners             $22.00 x 2 = $44.00
16 Amazonian clay shadows   $17.00 x 16 = $272.00

Total cost (with tax and shipping for me): $60.10
Total value of products (without tax and shipping): $450.00

This kit comes beautifully package and really is good to bow & go and gift it away. Its a set of three boxes in beautiful jewel tones with a gorgeous gold detail on the body of the boxes. I think this would look beautiful under the Christmas tree, but mine is not going under a tree, its for me! I am thinking of possibly getting another one for my sister, as I think this would be a perfect gift for her.




The smallest box is a raspberry color and holds four Lipsurgences. These are in a new formula, lip creme and come in the colors: Precious, Promise, Thoughtful, and Wonder. These are nice neutral and pink colors. The lip creme formulas seems to be a new formula in the lipsurgence lineup. As with all in this line, these are the chubby sticks with a peppermint scent. Precious and Thoughtful are creme finishes and Promise and Wonder have a sparkle to the finish.






The medium sized box is a beautiful teal color and has the SmolderEYES and Lights, Camera, Lashes enclosed. I love this mascara, and I am excited to get these two. I have both of these SmolderEYES from previous purchases, and I must say these are the one thing about the kit that I am not crazy about. I would have preferred if there were more neutral colored SmolderEYES that I could use as a shadow all over the eyes, and also the fact that I have these two colors makes them a bit of a disappointment. I think I may gift these. I must admit the color the fig and brown are very nice. The brown is a rich chocolate brown and the fig is a blacked plum color.



The largest box is the purple box that houses the sleek and slim palette with 16 full-sized shadows. I love the amazonian clay finish shadows and this kit is a particular hit because it has so many matte finish shades and everything in the kit is fairly neutral and friendly for everyday wear.  In the mix with the gorgeous grays, taupes, browns and nudes are purple and green to add a little color to the mix.



I definitely recommend this kit and think that whether a Tarte lover of a Tarte newbie this is a fantastic kit to try a bit of everything, other than face products. The only thing missing is a foundation and blush, and Tarte has some great foundations and is well known for their beautiful amazonian clay blushes. I am so excited that I picked up this TSV Tarte Bow & Go and I think it is a gorgeous gift for giving or to self-gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment