Tuesday, February 4, 2014

QVC TSV Tarte Colored Clay 7 Piece Collection

I placed an order for the newest QVC TSV with Tarte, the Colored Clay 7 Piece Collection that debuted today, February 4, 2014. For today only its on a special for just under $60, although with shipping and tax it came out to just over $72 for me.

Check out the review here.

I have had some pretty major issues with QVC customer service and orders being cancelled recently. As a result, I have quite a bit in credits from my previous orders and gift cards I had purchased to buy the orders that have now be cancelled. I probably wouldn't have bought his set but for the fact that I want to just use up these credits and probably be done with QVC.




The reason I was not originally thinking of picking it up is that I have a ton of foundation and blush, the two products that I am most interested in trying from this collection. The primer also looks pretty interesting and great for on the go. I am sure I will love the lipgloss because who doesn't love lipgloss.




This set comes with the following: 
  • 0.68-oz colored clay SPF 15 liquid foundation and 0.51-oz colored clay CC primer in Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, or Deep
  • 0.31-oz clay blush bronzer in Pink Bronze
  • 0.27-oz LipSurgence Lip Gloss in True Love, a sheer raspberry shade
  • 0.10-oz clay eyeliner in Black
  • 0.24-fl oz lights, camera, LASHES mascara in Black
  • Bamboo brush
  • Makeup bag











Second Shipment (approximately May 2014)
  • 0.68-oz colored clay SPF 15 liquid foundation and 0.51-oz colored clay CC primer in Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, or Deep
  • 0.31-oz clay blush bronzer in Peach Bronze
  • 0.27-oz LipSurgence Lip Gloss in Flush, a pink berry shade
  • 0.10-oz clay eyeliner in Espresso, a brown shade
  • 0.24-fl oz lights, camera, LASHES mascara in Black
  • 0.32-fl oz smooth operator finishing powder
  • Makeup bag in Peach color
 Third Shipment (Approximately October 2014)
  • 0.68-oz colored clay SPF 15 liquid foundation and 0.51-oz colored clay CC primer in Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, or Deep
  • 0.31-oz clay blush bronzer in Rose Bronze
  • 0.27-oz LipSurgence Lip Gloss in Blushing Bride, a plummy rose shade
  • 0.10-oz clay eyeliner in Midnight Plum, a deep plum shade
  • 0.24-fl oz lights, camera, LASHES mascara in Black
  • 0.13-fl oz CC eye primer
  • Makeup bag in Rosy Pink color

No comments:

Post a Comment