Friday, October 11, 2013

Lipstick Tag. Who would have known I had so many lipsticks... eek!

Lipstick Tag.

How many lipsticks do you own?
Counting my lipsticks was kind of a shock, I have 60 of lipsticks. I honestly did not think I had over 50 lipsticks. The really crazy party is that I have acquired at least 25 of these in the last year with CVS sales, so at least I got them for a deal. I do not even want to think of how many lipglosses, chubby lip pencils, etc I have.

What was your first ever lipstick? 
I got a CoverGirl LipSlicks in Princess. It was a gift from my mom's best friend.

What is your most worn lipstick?
Top to Bottom:
Tarte in Plummy Rose
Benefit in Lady's Choice
Maybelline in Plaza Pink
Estee Lauder in Pinkberry
Top to Bottom:
Tarte in Plummy Rose
Benefit in Lady's Choice
Maybelline in Plaza Pink
Estee Lauder in Pinkberry

Probably Maybelline in Plaza Pink or Estee Lauder in Pinkberry. They are essentially the same color, a cool-toned neutral colored pink/mauve perfect for MLBB. Pinkberry is slightly cooler and deeper. Also similar is Benefit in Lady's Choice, although lighter and more brown than the others. Another similar color is Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipsticks in Plummy Rose.









What is your favourite brand for lipstick?
I am currently loving the Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipsticks. I love the texture, it's moisturizing with a glossy sheen finish but no sparkle, and has good color payoff. I currently have 5 of these lipsticks that I purchased in kits from QVC. They come packaged in the cutest cardboard tubes with a mint scent/flavor. I don't think they have hit the mainstream stores yet, although I saw them on the Sephora website. 

What is your favourite finish?
I prefer creme and satin finishes.


What is the last lip product you bought?
Almay Liquid Lip Balm in Just Plum Good.


How many lip products (including balms & glosses) do you currently have in your handbag?
Three. Maybelline in Pink Plaza, NYC LiquidLipshine in Nude York City, and an EOS lipbalm.

What lip product do you use to rock a red lip?
I have very limited red lip color products. I have a Physicians Formula Glossy Stain in Red, which I use time to time, but I prefer Revlon Lip Butter in Cherry Tart and Red Velvet.


How do you store your lipsticks?
I have them stored standing up in an old Philosophy fragrance box in my Ikea Alex 6 drawer unit.

What lip products are you currently lusting after?
I would really love to try out a true high end lipstick, such as a Guerlain Rouge G in Gemma or Georgia. These lipsticks look just so beautiful and luxurious. I am afraid I would find that I only want to get more of these extravagent lipsticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment