Friday, October 25, 2013

Review: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Pink Truffle

Product: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter
Color:  Pink Truffle
Price:  $7.49 - $9.99
Size:   0.09 oz
Packaging:  Transparent quilted packaging colored to match the lip shade
Scent: None
Yay or Nay?  YAY

Pink Truffle Lip Butter is a cream pinkened brown neutral color. This is a great neutral, my lips but better shade. I like it for an every day lip look. It can really counterbalance a crazy eye look without my lips looking to colorless. This shade is neutral, but leans slightly warm

This cream finish shade has the nice creamy texture that I have come to appreciate from the Lip Butter line.  I think this shade is perfect for an everyday lip color to keep in your makeup bag or leave at your desk. Its the kind of color I feel comfortable pulling out and applying without any sort of mirror to look into, so its absolutely perfect in a pinch.


I really like this shade, it might not be a WOW color, but thats part of why I do enjoy it so much. Its one of those neutral beautiful colors you can put on for a more polished look in seconds without a touch of makeup elsewhere on your face. I would recommend this shade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment