Saturday, October 19, 2013

Review: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Raspberry Pie

Product: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter
Color:  Raspberry Pie
Price:  $7.49 - $9.99
Size:   0.09 oz
Packaging:  Transparent quilted packaging colored to match the lip shade
Scent: None
Yay or Nay?  YAY

Raspberry Pie Lip Butter is a cream finish deep fuchsia magenta color. This cool toned deep pink color is absolutely beautiful. This is a great color for all seasons. I do find that i like it best in the summer and fall. I like that it can sheer it out or layer it into a deeper color. It can be worn almost as a berry stained lip color if just lightly dabbed into the lip.

I love pink shades, and I am no stranger to bolder pink lipstick.  This color is a great compliment to the other bold pink shade that I own. This is rich looking color that I think compliments the cooler months perfectly.


You can go with a sheerer swipe of color that gives an almost stained effect to the lips or build the color up to go full fall/winter lips. I find that this color compliments my extremely fair cool toned complexion. 

If you are looking for something beautiful and bright to make your complexion pop, I would recommend Raspberry Pie. It has a vibrancy that livens your face up, but still has the ease of the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter formulation, so although it can be a bright color that may be outside your comfort zone, it still has the ease of the Lip Butter formulation so you can still feel confident in your lip color.

When I run out of this shade, I will repurchase. I haven't found another lip product this exact shade that has the same sheen and beautiful easy finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment