Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Review: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Sugar Plum

Product: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter
Color: Sugar Plum 
Price:  $7.49 - $9.99
Size:   0.09 oz
Packaging:  Transparent quilted packaging colored to match the lip shade
Scent: None
Yay or Nay?  YAY

Sugar Plum Lip Butter is a plummy pink my lips but better cream shade. I find that this color is extremely neutral, which makes it great for all skin tones. This is the shade that I have used the most of, I only have a small sliver left of this color. I find that this color is the kind of color I think everyone needs. Plummy-pink my lips but better is one of my "go to" fall back lip colors and the creamy texture of this particular product makes it even more perfect for completing every day.



I love the way this looks on my lip, it creates a completely polished look with just a quick swipe on my lips. I find that this color's slightly plummy shade makes it great as fall is beginning. But really I love this shade all year long.

Everyone needs this shade. Seriously, I will repurchase when I run out without a doubt. This is a great color for everyday, for work, for interviews, for popping on before running out the door 

No comments:

Post a Comment